- 27th April | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- 4th May | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- 11th May | 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sleep. So essential an activity. But such a complex relationship that so many of us hold with it. We spend a third of our lives sleeping, or at least trying to….. Any of the below resonate? That wake up in the small hours that leaves you tossing and turning until dawn, watching the clock shift
- 12th May | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Date: Sunday 12th May 2019. Time: 1.30-3.30pm Location: Wild Wolf’s Yoga, St Nicholas St, BS11TG “in an age of constant movement, nothing is so urgent than sitting still…” – The Art of Stillness What is Restorative Yoga? Restorative Yoga is accessible for all bodies and...
- 18th May | 9:00 am - 19th May | 5:00 pm
- 19th May | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- 9th June | 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join Rachel for a relaxing afternoon, to calm and ground both mind and body. Be guided through gentle flow and restorative sequences, breath-work and meditations. Tailored to relieve tension in the body, and to self-manage and reduce anxiety. Rachel’s teachings focus on enhancing students’ ...
- 15th June | 12:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This workshop will give you tools to enjoy better relationships. You will learn how to enjoy balanced relationships with family, friends and yourself and bring mindfulness to relationships with work, time, money, food and other addictive habits. The day includes creative techniques for...
- 16th June | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- 1st July | 10:00 am - 5th July | 6:00 pm
- 6th July | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- 12th July - 19th July
- 2nd September - 7th September
- 19th October - 26th October