Ease Away Anxiety – Yoga Workshop with Rachel Lucy Yoga
9th June | 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm£20
Join Rachel for a relaxing afternoon, to calm and ground both mind and body.
Be guided through gentle flow and restorative sequences, breath-work and meditations. Tailored to relieve tension in the body, and to self-manage and reduce anxiety.
Rachel’s teachings focus on enhancing students’ mental and physical wellbeing; and stem from a blend of contemporary and classical influences, including the ancient Raja Dhiraja Yoga. Led by Rachel, explore Yoga’s capacity to support anxiety and to build self-resilience and empowerment.
The workshop encompasses:
- Guided meditations to strengthen your mind’s connection with body and breath.
- Versatile techniques for everyday life to support anxiety and stress.
- Yoga to stretch and open the body, to help chronic muscle tension caused by anxiety and stress.
- Restorative and Yin Yoga practices to boost feelings of calm and grounding.
- Flow Yoga sequences to release anxiety and stress, and to empower and strengthen.
- Insight into creating a personal Yoga practice that is responsive and supports you at different times.
Level: Open to all
Duration: 2.5 hours
To book: Email email@example.com or via Move GB
Website for more information about Rachel: rachellucyyoga.com