Bellyfit Women’s Day eve special event with Agni
7th March | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm£12
For women only, Bellyfit class ~ Women’s Day is intelligently designed event to give you the
full body exercise you need, the mental calm you deserve and the spiritual connection you crave.
The class is inspired by 3 main movement practices:
- Fitness = f amiliarity and effectiveness
- Dance (Belly Dance, Indian and some African) = FUN!
- Yoga = spiritual connection +breath/alignment
A specially selected routine will help us celebrate and honour our female bodies as modern women living in busy times, one the eve of the Women’s Day. Bellyfit is more than a class, it is a gathering. When women get together like this, empowerment and transformation happen, friendships form and inspiration gets shared. This kind of support offer benefits not only to the individual women, it spirals much wider and has a positive effect on the family, the community and the planet!
Non-competitive, welcoming environment
Expect to be in an environment that is inclusive to ALL women. We want you to feel comfortable yet challenged, safe yet motivated, relaxed yet inspired!
Standardized class format for quality you can trust
- Whether you’re in Vancouver, Amsterdam, Paris or Bristol or anywhere else, you can expect the same amazing Bellyfit class format ~ intelligently designed from beginning to end, to give you the full body workout you need, the mental calm you deserve and the spiritual connection you crave. We’ve worked it all out, so you can enjoy your workout!7 Sections for a seamless journey
- You may not notice it during class straight away but you will be taken on a seamless 7 section journey that will leave you feeling strong, sexy, sacred and certainly sweaty! The first 30 minutes of your journey will begin with a brief standing meditation and move straight into your warmup and cardio sections. The second 30 mins will be your cooldown, core and Yoga inspired stretch sections and the whole 60 mins will be woven together with a soundtrack of the very best DJ Mixed, ethno-electronic dance music and meditation tracks available in the industry.
New language and concepts
Because Bellyfit draws from several different teachings ~ ancient and modern ~ you may hear us use language that is new to you. You’ll be introduced to concepts and exercises that address everything from pelvic floor awareness, spinal alignment, spiritual connection, emotional intelligence and mental health. If unfamiliar with this language, stay compassionate and after a few classes you’ll start to understand the language of Bellyfit so you can get the most out of your workout!
Spiritual connection and inspiration
We believe that your spiritual health is just as important as your physical health. No matter what your faith or belief system, Bellyfit invites you to look within, where your true spiritual connection begins. We hope you feel this connection and that it nourishes your body, mind and soul from the inside out. We’ll do our best to help you get there, and we’ll have a ton of fun on the journey!
Levels and Layers
In a typical Bellyfit class, you’ll be likely to see a vibrant 60 year old beside a fiery 25 year old, both getting the workout they need. This is because our instructors are trained to offer ‘levels and layers’ for all moves. You’ll be given a high intensity or low intensity option to choose from, and the moves will be broken down the first few times to ensure that you are set up for success with every routine. We’ll encourage you to listen to your body and move at a level that works for you, and we’ll make sure that even if you have two left feet, you can still rock the moves and get in the groove!
We recommend that you wear trainers for the first half of the class. We will be travelling and pivoting so it’s nice to give the feet and ankles that extra bit of support. The second half is done barefoot.
Whatever you wear for your run or your Yoga class will be great for Bellyfit®. Not running or Yogaing these days? Grab whatever stretchiest you have.
Our goal is to make you sweat and burn stress! Keep your energy high by staying hydrated during class and we suggest that you have a protein rich snack ready for after the class when your body is still burning energy.
AN OPEN MIND & AN OPEN HEART
The more open you are, the more you will learn and the more you will grow. We recommend smiles also…they’re great exercise for the face and it shows your instructor how much you are enjoying the workout!